Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun Fun


Our Little Zoe has grown So much in just the 10 days that we have had her.

She doesn't really like the camera, but we love taking pics of her!!

This was one of her first pics with Rodrigo. CUTE!!
We've been busy with the puppy, she gives something to do 24 hours a day. She enjoys playing with a stuffed dog and its funny to watch try to beat it up. She loves to be outside, she's been sick so we haven't let her out much. She is growing like a weed, her first little sweater now fits her perfectly where as before we were folding it to fit her cute butt!!
Other than Zoe, things are starting to fall together. I FINALLY have my ticket to the US, the actual ticket in my hands :D So I'm starting to plan my little trip home. I have a lot to squeeze into my mini vacation, but I think I can handle it! We will be going to the Embassy on Monday to get everything figured out for Rodrgio's visa. We will also have to travel to Mendoza, Argentina on the 4th of July. So we will be busy enough that I think winter will go by quickly!!! Well, thats all for now, love lots!!

No comments: